RMS was founded in 1991 and is now Manchester’s leading PR agency for entrepreneurs and senior marketers.
We’re proud of our reputation as the trusted marketing and PR adviser to Manchester’s leading organisations.
In fact, our reputation is our biggest asset.
Our people are at the heart of our business. We employ the most ambitious and talented PR, design and web experts in Manchester. We’re proud to be an award-winning employer.
Our commitment to quality means you get the service and the results you need.
99% of our business is driven by recommendations from happy clients. The other 1% comes from people like you.
We bring all the three key components of the marketing mix together under one roof – PR, design and web – for a fully integrated approach.
If you like what you see and share our vision and values - we’d love to hear from you.
Request more information online about RMS or call us on 0161 927 3131.